Deliveries & shipments
After confirming your order, we will proceed to delivery / shipment. This takes on average between 1 and 7 working days.
Orders from € 250.00 incl. VAT we do not charge shipping costs.
Orders under € 250.00 incl. VAT you pay € 7.95 for shipments.
For the shipment of our products we work together with Bpost and UPS.
We deliver large orders (radiators, boilers, pipes, etc.) personally, which amounts to € 15.00 per delivery.
You can also opt for a free pick-up at Sitora.
Benefits of picking up:
· The possibility to pick up the product that same day and or
· The possibility to check the product and or
· The possibility to change model / size after purchase (while stocks last.) and or
· Targeted technical advice when picking up the product.
These shipping costs apply to shipments / deliveries in Belgium.
You have the right to return goods in the following cases and with the following conditions:
· The delivered products are damaged and or
· An incorrect product was delivered and or
· A lack of agreement between the ordered and delivered products. (provided compliance with formalities provided for in the general terms and conditions)
You must always return the products to us in the condition in which you received them and in their original packaging.
If it appears that:
· The products show signs of use and or
· The original packaging is no longer in your possession and or
· The product is no longer complete.
Then we will take a value reduction of 20% and all costs associated with the return.
This depreciation is automatically deducted from the amount to be reimbursed by us. The remaining amount will be transferred to the bank account from which payment has been received without delay.
After you have reported damage, incorrect delivery or lack of conformity to us and this has been accepted by us, you must send the products to us within a period of 14 days:
After receiving the products from us, we will send you a new / correct product within 5 working days or refund the amount paid by you (whether or not reduced by the depreciation as stated above).
If we do not have the right product in stock, the deadline of 5 working days will not apply. If appropriate, we will inform you of the delivery deadline.
A return must always be requested via the return form.
The return form must be delivered to us correctly, by a completed PDF and sent by email or by post (may be a scan). Photos of return forms are not accepted. Products returned must always be accompanied by this form, returns without this form are not accepted and returned.
The customer is responsible for the costs of returning returns, also the customer is in charge of this package. Therefore, packaging the goods correctly to avoid damage, if damage occurs, Sitora cannot be held liable for this.